Monday, April 10, 2017

Teaching Introduction



Hello, my name is Felicia Burch. I am in the process of earning my Multi-Subject Credential to start my teaching career.  I have been in the customer service field for the last 25 + years.  It has always been my dream to become a teacher but as life goes it has taken me a while to pursue my goal.  I have not been in a classroom as of yet but cannot wait until I get there.  I have learned so much in the past eight months that I can see the goal ahead.  

One goal I have is to work hard and for the diverse population in our schools.  As we know in today's society there are many challenges and uncertainties we all face.  It is my intention to help ease those uncertainties within the classroom.  The best way I can do that is learn various ways of helping my students.  I foresee many long nights of preparing differentiated instructions and other ways to give my students the ability to comprehend what is being taught.  I am excited to start my career in teaching.  By nature I feel the need to nurture.  Watching children respond to new things makes me happy.  Watching students succeed will be the ultimate. 

Working in the customer service field, I have a had the chance to work with many personalities.  I believe this will give me a leg up in the teaching field because I will have to answer to many different personalities traits such as parents, administration and most importantly the student.  I am a fair person to all and care for others.  I believe a classroom can be fun and disciplined at the same time.  That I believe is a recipe for success.  

No comments:

Post a Comment